Customized Dementia Care for Orlando, FL, Seniors
At Home Care Assistance of Orlando, we know senior dementia care is not one-size-fits-all. We offer unique memory care services and customized care plans to ensure your senior loved one receives only the highest caliber of care possible. Our individualized dementia care plans often include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Running errands, cooking, and basic housework
- Providing mobility support and assistance during physical activity
- Promoting a sense of pride and accomplishment
- Using games and activities designed to increase mental stimulation and slow cognitive decline
- Offering consistent companionship and emotional support to ease dementia-related anxiety and depression
Highly Trained Dementia Caregivers Deliver Quality Care
We understand the progressive nature of dementia and put each dementia caregiver through a comprehensive training program so they can meet your loved one’s changing needs, including shifts in temperament, behavioral changes, and other common dementia symptoms like wandering, anxiety, and confusion. With Home Care Assistance by your loved one’s side, you can relinquish your caregiver role and enjoy being a loving and supportive family member.
Quality Dementia Care in Orlando—Satisfaction Guaranteed
When you’re ready to explore Orlando dementia care options for your elderly loved one, turn to Home Care Assistance. We are the leading experts in specialty live-in care, and if for any reason you or your loved one is dissatisfied, your dedicated Care Manager is available 24/7 to adjust care, answer questions, and address concerns.
To learn more about dementia care available near you, call our office at (407) 232-7155 and schedule a complimentary in-home consultation.